“Mere accumulation of knowledge is not enough in life”
In the competitive world of today with the society demanding so many attributes from an individual, the School takes it as its duty to help the students lay a solid foundation for a purposeful living and to take life as a challenge when they attain adulthood. For this, the School organizes various activities.
The House System
The students are divided into Four houses- Red, Green, Yellow and Blue. Each has its Captain and Vice-Captain. Certain School activities are conducted under the guidance of the House Advisors assisted by the Captains and Vice Captains of the different Houses. The Head Boy and Head Girl coordinate all these activities.
The School lays great emphasis on physical fitness of students and to inculcate in them the spirit of sportsmanship, various facilities for games, sports and recreational activities for all are provided. Through these activities the students are encouraged to achieve individual efficiency and the spirit of team work. Inter-class and inter-house competitions are conducted as scheduled. Special coaches are arranged to impart quality training and skill in different sports activities.
The School organizes competitions in Dramatics, Debate, Elocution, Quiz, Art, Craft, Music etc. to develop creative and communicative competence in the students and to help them to bring out their in-born talents to the fullest. Students are also prepared for various interschool competitions.
- Public speaking (English and Hindi)
- Social Service
- Drawing and Painting
- Dancing and Singing
- School Band
- Educational Films
- Work Experience
- Leadership Training Service
- Scouting and Guiding
- Kho – Kho
- Table Tennis
- Save Earth Unit
- Consumer Protection Club
- Ladies & Gentleman Club
- Health & Hygiene Club
- Safety & Security Club
- Science Exhibition
- Intra – House / Inter – House / Inter – School Cultural and Literary Activities.
- Intra – House / Inter House / Inter – School Sports and Games activities.
- Daily News Reading
- Activities under the Aegis of Sahodaya (CBSE) Schools of Indore.
- Activities under the Aegis of Parent Teacher Association.
- Activities under the Aegis of ICSA
- Value Education and Life Skills Activities.
- Awareness Programmes on Social and Civic Issues.
- Celebration of Major Festivals
- Career Guidance Programmes
- Olympiads, Tests and Competitions
- Bulletin Board Competitions