Aims & Objectives
“Arise! Awake! And stop not until the goal is reached” [Swami Vivekananda]
To provide a sound education designed to train its pupils for the world of tomorrow imbued with the zeal and spirit of service. The School strives to develop the whole personality (body, mind and spirit) of the pupils in a climate of freedom and personal responsibility.
To promote the glory of God by the holiness of the members of our institute and the service of the Kingdom of God
The goal of our educational endeavor is fullness of life for all, especially the marginalized, the rural poor and the girls through an integrated formation, in partnership with God to build His kingdom.
Our Core Values
- To help the students to realize the presence of God within oneself and in others and teach them to pray and live in accordance with the messenger of God.
- Compassionate love for all, specially the poor & the marginalized
- To motivate our staff and students to love compassionately the poor and the marginalized specially the rural and the girls.
- Communion, Collaboration, Team Spirit
- To inculcate the spirit of team work and foster communion and collaboration in our institutions.
- Excellence in terms of developing each one’s unique potentialities to build a just and humane community
- To facilitate the staff and students to develop their multiple intelligence and also to enhance their positive self-image and self esteem. To guide the pupils to seek knowledge which leads to truth and to make learning a joyful experience of discovery and creative thinking.
- Truth, Love, Justice and Peace
- To respect and uphold the rights and dignity of every human being to be loving, transparent, accountable and just in personal and institutional life and work diligently for peace.
- Simplicity of life style and dignity of labor.
- To instill in the staff and students the value of dignity of labor, simplicity of life and community service.
- Respect for life, nature, culture, religions and love for the nation
- To promote love and profound respect for all forms of life, cultures, religions and nature.