• Pupils should not bring valuables or money to school. They are also not allowed to bring to school, magazine, pictures or books/cassettes and CD's, Cell phones other than prescribed text books except when asked by the teacher.
• Students found possessing any reading, viewing or other materials of indecent nature are liable to rustication without notice.
• Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives, harmful instruments and other dangerous material to school.
• Every pupil should take care of his/her personal belongings. School authorities do not assume the responsibility for loss of such belongings.
• Name of the student and class should be marked on the personal belongings to facilitate recovery when lost in the school premises.