• Parents are earnestly requested be see that their children attend School punctually. They are expected to co-operate with the work of the School by ensuring regularity and discipline and by taking keen interest in the child's progress. They should check the Diary and note the home assignment, teacher's remark, etc., and acknowledge the same promptly by placing their signature against the remark regularly.
• Personal memo page in duplicate should be carefully filled in by the parents.
• If you observe that your ward in not assigned home-work for sometime, or that he/she is unable to follow the lessons, the Principal should be contacted.
• Parents/Guardian should not visit the class rooms during the class hours except with the permission of the Principal. For any information regarding the School, contact only the School Office during the office hours.
• Criticism of a student's teachers of his/her school in his/her presence should be scrupulously avoided, because it causes the student to lose his/her respect towards his/her teacher.